Click on the image above to watch Robert’s 3-card reading with Lisa and click on the GOLD play button below to listen to the complete interview.
Robert DeVinck retired at the age of 52, but that wasn’t the end of his story. After battling cancer and addictions to drugs and alcohol you’ll hear how his story has many twists and turns.
He recently wrote a book called: The Pono Principle: Doing the Right Thing in All Things. In this special live in person episode you’ll get to hear Lisa and Robert speak authentically while birds and nature join their conversation.
Would you like to share your spiritual stories with Lisa? She would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment on the podcast or contact Lisa here: info@MillionaireMedium.com.
Special Listener Gift
- Roberts background – 1:07
- His experience at Ponomakena Sanctuary – 2:53
- Being diagnosed with cancer and his awakening moment – 6:10
- Returning to drugs and alcohol – 10:37
- What happens when you put yourself as #1 in life – 12:31
- His rock bottom moment – 13:36
- Having the writers heart inside him – 15:05
- What is Pono and how the book was written – 17:22
- How Pono works day-to-day – 28:32
- Lisa doing a reading for Robert – 31:50
- Recent synchronicities he’s experienced – 35:50
- Special: Lisa doing a reading for listeners – 42:55
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with Robert DeVinck
Review, Subscribe and Share If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to follow on Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Tweet and Share: Understand how to live Pono and the happiness it can bring you in this podcast episode. (Click to Tweet)
How close do you have to be to hear a whisper? (Click to Tweet)