Click on the image above to watch DC’s 3-card reading with Lisa and click on the GOLD play button below to listen to the complete interview.
DC Cordova has made a massive positive impact on the world. She has worked with Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki and so many others. She’s lived an amazing life and it all started with an awakening moment that lifted her to an unbelievable level of consciousness.
I’m sure you’ll enjoy every moment of this conversation where she talks about money, wealth, healing, inspiring and growing. You will also hear a special audience reading from Lisa, so stay tuned until the end.
Would you like to share your spiritual stories with Lisa? She would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment on the podcast or contact Lisa here: info@MillionaireMedium.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Connect with DC Cordova
Special Listener Gift
- DC’s background and her amazing story – 0:47
- Where it all started for DC – 1:53
- How beauty heals and her amazing awakening moment – 3:32
- Her first consciousness moment after her awakening – 6:38
- The difference of being rich vs being wealthy – 8:07
- Making the world for 100% of humanity – 8:58
- Why money is just an object and an exchange of energy – 12:09
- DC meeting with Fidel Castro and what came from that experience – 13:25
- Jac Holzman’s experience from going through DC’s business program – 18:36
- Working with Tony Robbins and Robert Kiyosaki and affecting millions – 21:35
- Lisa doing a reading for DC – 24:28
- Why DC is passionate about recording and sharing more with others – 26:53
- Audience reading from Lisa – 33:39
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to follow on Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Tweet and Share:
One thing that we have in common is that we really want to do good and uplift humanities consciousness!(Click to Tweet)
There’s a difference of being rich vs being wealthy (Click to Tweet)