Click on the image above to watch Jerome’s 3-card reading with Lisa and click on the Blue play button below to listen to the complete interview.
Jerome Braggs is knowns as “The Soul Medicine Man.” He has had two near death experiences and was diagnosed with AIDS and kidney failure, then given forty-eight hours to live. When he had his awakening experiences he realized he created the diseases in his body and learned how to let it go and heal himself.
Now he’s fully healed and uses his intuitive gifts, and the wisdom he gained through his journey, to teach people around the world how to heal, and live deeply well and delicious lives, through the miraculous practice of coming back home to the soul.
Do you have an exploring death story you’d like to share with Lisa? Please leave a comment on the podcast or contact Lisa at LisaExploringDeath@gmail.com
- Jerome’s background biography – 1:45
- Why he shares his near death experience to heal others – 3:39
- Is death actually fun? – 5:40
- The questions we ask ourselves when we’re dying – 9:04
- It’s not just about waking up in life, but enjoying the hell out of it – 14:55
- His second near death experience – 20:35
- What coming back to his soul means and how he embraced it – 26:29
- Understanding unconditional self love – 29:37
- Lisa doing a reading for Jerome – 35:54
- Special listener card reading about loving yourself – 40:27
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to follow on Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Tweet and Share:
Death is actually fun. Death is divine expansion and total healing. (Click to Tweet)