Once again, Lisa brings us along and explains her transition from the Millionaire Medium podcast to the new Exploring Death podcast. She talks about the purpose of the show which is to take away the stigma and negativity surrounding death.
Lisa talks about her experience of losing her husband at 37 and how she changed what she had learned before about death.
Do you have an exploring death story you’d like to share with Lisa? Please leave a comment on the podcast or contact Lisa at LisaExploringDeath@gmail.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
Special Listener Gift
- Lisa’s background and experiences surrounding death – 1:07
- Lisa shares how she learned to coach people into spiritual experiences – 6:33
- She shares her vision of spirituality and business- 7:20
- She wants to explain to people that death isn’t dark – 9:00
- Make sure your family knows your wishes for the end of your life – 11:40
- Lisa mentions the recent celebrity suicides, her thoughts on those and the idea of suicide itself – 13:50
- Lisa explains her famous card reading -18:40
- This week’s card reading about death – 20:14
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to follow on Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Tweet and Share:
People should to take away the stigma and negativity surrounding death. (Click to Tweet)