Lisa talks the many reason why people fear death and why they don’t wanna talk about it. She also gives us advice on how to prepare for death and mentions an event she will attend from IANDS, the International Association for Near-Death Studies.
about a support group that had been through the Lisa shares with us why people don’t want to talk about the depressing topic of death she also talks about if we should fear death or not.
Do you have an exploring death story you’d like to share with Lisa? Please leave a comment on the podcast or contact Lisa at LisaExploringDeath@gmail.com
Special Listener Gift
- Some people don’t want to talk about death – 1:28
- When does dead become so scary? – 2:05
- Each of us is going to die – 3:40
- There are some ways that you can prepare for death – 4:32
- Lisa talks about IANDS, the International Association for Near-Death Studies – 6:55
- What life is all about – 8:45
- Life isn’t an ending, it’s a beginning – 10:05
- Lisa reads some cards about people’s fear of death – 13:08
- Don’t avoid conversations about death – 15:10
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.
- Click here to subscribe with iTunes
- Click here to follow on Spotify
- Click here to subscribe with Stitcher
- Click here to subscribe with RSS
Life isn't an ending, it's a beginning Click To Tweet
Tweet and Share: